• $45.00 – Per adult (over 18 years of age)
• $355.00 for 2 Adults
• $50.00 for each additional adult
• Children Under 18 years of age – no charge
• Due 1st of Month – Late after 5th of Month ( $38.00 late fee after the 5th at 5:00)
• Includes: Public Water, Sewer Water, Irrigation Water and Trash
• Keys are $50.00 each. (to get into Shiloh Village).
• $710.00 the security deposit is not an advance payment of rent.
Cable TV/Internet Service
• Satellite or Wireless TV or Internet Service is permitted. CABLE lines are not permitted.
• 2 cars are allowed. A $35.00 charge will be charged for each additional car(s).
One-time Move-in Costs
• The one-time costs incurred to move the mobile into SVE due to the specific needs of the mobile are the full responsibility of the Resident. For example, if electrical lines, gas lines, water lines, electrical boxes, water risers, trees, sprinklers, etc. need to be moved or 100 or 200 amp replacements or breakers in the electrical box are required to accommodate the mobile, the Resident is responsible for the arrangements to have the work done. The arrangements and cost are the full responsibility of the Resident.
A total of 2 pets are permitted – indoor cat and/or dog equal to or less than 15 pounds full grown. Black rod- iron portable fence is required for a dog. Dogs NOT Allowed in Shiloh Village Estates Park: Doberman Pincher, Rottweiler, Chow, Pit-bull, German Shepard, Akita, Husky, Malamute, Shar pei, and Wolf -Hybrid or any mix of these breeds.
Big Sky Elementary – 3231 Granger Avenue E, Phone Number 406-281-6204
Riverside Middle School – 3700 Madison, Phone Number 406-281-6004
West High School – 2201 St. John’s Avenue, Phone Number 406-281-5600
Maximize shed is 8 x 12 with pitch roof.
Resident must maintain their yards, fertilizing is required in the spring, summer & fall.
Shiloh Village provides storage for recreational vehicles- COST $50.00 per month.